Santa Bárbara Rape Crisis CenterCentro Contra La Violación Sexual Job AnnouncementCommunity Education Coordinator Status:
Health Care Insurance, Vacation, Sick Leave, and Employee Retirement through Simple IRASupervisor:
Executive Director A. ADMINISTRATION OF PROGRAMS
1. Set standards and provide leadership for the Community Education and Self-defense Programs. Responsible for the coordination of the Community Education and Self-defense Programs
2. Conduct community education and sexual assault prevention programs and link other forms of oppression.
3. Ensure the development and implementation of recruitment strategies for obtaining volunteers from diverse segments of the community.
4. Enter data related to community education statistics. Review the accuracy of quarterly statistical reports regarding Community Education and Self-defense Programs.
5. Maintain administrative files pertaining to the Community Education and Self-defense Programs. D. MARKETING & RESOURCES:
1. Ensure that information about SBRCC’s services is available to the public in a uniform manner in order to promote SBRCC logo and identified marks.
2. Ensure the implementation of the Media Protocol.
3. Maintain a current media list.
4. Collect and maintain written, audio, visual information concerning sexual assault.
5. Coordinate the design and implementation of all program-related written materials.
6. Ensure timely updates and posting on SBRCC’s social media accounts. E. STAFF SUPERVISION &VOLUNTEER MANAGEMENT:
1. Prepare and facilitate the Speakers’ Bureau Trainings.
2. Ensure appropriate supervision and trainings of Speakers’ Bureau Members on a regular basis.
3. Update Speaker’s Bureau Training Manual on a yearly basis.
4. Ensure appropriate supervision and training of Self-defense Instructor. G. OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Attend training and research the subject of sexual assault as necessary to enhance skills and increase knowledge base.
2. Maintain a positive working relationship with coalitions and community groups in order to ensure successful coalition building. Resume deadline: Open until filled.
Submit cover letter, resume and three references to:
433 E. Cañón Perdido St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101[email protected]